1 pound of bacon (20 strips) cooked
1 head of watercress washed
1 cup mayonnaise
2 cloves garlic mashed
Juice of one lemon
3/4 pound of Brie Cheese Sliced
2 ripe avocados sliced
2 baguettes split
Method of preparation:
1. Cook the bacon on a sheet pan in the oven until very crisp. Drain on a paper towel.
2. Split the baguette in half then lengthwise.
3. On the bottom piece laid the sliced brie the length of the bread.
4. Place the half loaf under a broiler and let melt until bubbly.
5. Quickly add the bacon, avocado and watercress.
6. Meanwhile add the garlic and lemon juice into the mayo and mix well and spread 2 tbsp. on the top half of the bread.
7. Top the BLT and enjoy.
23 Kenney DriveCranston, R.I., 02920
NBC 10 Outerwear Provided by:
NBC 10 Media RelationsProvided by: