Burrillville rescue crews were called to a building that houses a dentist's office on Main Street Monday morning. Several people were overcome by what was first thought to be carbon monoxide.
Officials discovered it wasn't carbon monoxide but a snow blower parked in the basement that was leaking gasoline.
Two people were taken to the hospital. Others were checked out on the scene. Fire crews then ventilated the building.
23 Kenney Drive
Can't find something?
Contact Us • Work With Us • FCC Public File • For problems with the FCC Public File • EEO Public Filings
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.