Several people sickened at Burrillville office - News, Weather and Classifieds for Southern New England

Several people sickened at Burrillville office

Posted: Updated:

Burrillville rescue crews were called to a building that houses a dentist's office on Main Street Monday morning. Several people were overcome by what was first thought to be carbon monoxide.

Officials discovered it wasn't carbon monoxide but a snow blower parked in the basement that was leaking gasoline.

Two people were taken to the hospital. Others were checked out on the scene. Fire crews then ventilated the building.

Powered by WorldNow

23 Kenney Drive
Cranston, R.I., 02920

Telephone: 401.455.9100
Fax: 401.455.9140

Can't find something?

NBC 10 Outerwear Provided by:

NBC 10 Media Relations
Provided by:

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.