The inductees for the Rhode Island Criminal Justice Hall of Fame have been named.
The ceremony is set for June 3rd at the Crowne Plaza.
The HALL was established to honor professionals who have worked to improve and uphold the principles of the criminal justice system in the state.
The 2014 class includes:
· Joseph Cardin, Superintendent, Rhode Island Training School
· The Honorable William A. Dimitri, Jr., Rhode Island Superior Court (Ret.)*
· The Honorable Zygmunt J. Friedemann, Former Rhode Island State Representative
· The Honorable Henry Gemma, Jr., Rhode Island Superior Court (Ret.)
· United States Marshal John J. Leyden (Ret.)
· The Honorable Florence K. Murray, Rhode Island Supreme Court (Ret.)*
· Major Peter J. O'Connell, Rhode Island State Police (Ret.)
· Commissioner Steven M. Paré, City of Providence Public Safety
· Chief Richard S. Tamburini, Chief of Police, Town of Johnston
· Commissioner Leo P. Trambukis, City of Providence Public Safety (Ret.)*
· Major Michael J. Urso, Jr., Rhode Island State Police (Ret.)
23 Kenney Drive
Can't find something?
Contact Us • Work With Us • FCC Public File • For problems with the FCC Public File • EEO Public Filings
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.