Fire Lieutenant Peter Clark of Engine Company 1 was able to administer the Narcan into the male’s nostrils and he immediately came out of his overdosing condition. He was transported to St. Luke’s Hospital by ambulance for further evaluation.
According to fire and police, the quick actions and joint teamwork between the two departments, without a doubt, saved this man’s life.
23 Kenney Drive
Can't find something?
Contact Us • Work With Us • FCC Public File • For problems with the FCC Public File • EEO Public Filings
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.