1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
2 teaspoons canola oil
2 teaspoons fresh ginger root, minced
2 garlic cloves, minced
3 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 teaspoon brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
3 cups cooked rice, cold
2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
Method of Preparation:
1. In a skillet, sauté onion in oil until tender.
2. Add ginger and garlic, sauté 1 more minute.
3. Add soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, salt and hot sauce.
4. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook and stir 2 minutes.
5. Add rice and vegetables, cook and stir until vegetables are tender.
23 Kenney Drive
Can't find something?
Contact Us • Work With Us • FCC Public File • For problems with the FCC Public File • EEO Public Filings
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.