3 cups Plus 2 Tablespoons Cake Flour
1/2 teaspoon Salt
3 Tablespoons Baking Powder
2 Tablespoons Sugar
2 cups Milk
2 whole Large Eggs
3 teaspoons Vanilla
4 Tablespoons Butter
Maple Or Pancake Syrup
Method of Preparation:
1. Mix together dry ingredients in large bowl.
2. Mix together milk, eggs, and vanilla in a separate bowl.
3. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients, stirring very gently until just combined.
4. Melt butter and add it to the batter, stirring gently to combine.
5. Cook on a greased skillet over medium-low heat until golden brown. Serve with an obscene amount of butter and warm syrup.
23 Kenney Drive
Can't find something?
Contact Us • Work With Us • FCC Public File • For problems with the FCC Public File • EEO Public Filings
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.