The house where customs agents oversee the city of New Bedford's port of entry could also become a tourist attraction.
The Custom House was built in 1834 and is located in the New Bedford Whaling Museum.
City officials are discussing how to include the custom house into the historic district master plan.
The park outside the building was finished over the summer with a $300,000 grant.
23 Kenney Drive
Can't find something?
Contact Us • Work With Us • FCC Public File • For problems with the FCC Public File • EEO Public Filings
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.