An electrical malfunction may be the cause of last week's four-alarm fire in North Attleboro.
The blaze began during last Friday's blizzard, in the former Odd Fellows building on North Washington St.
Officials told the Sun Chronicle that investigators believe the fire started between floors and got into the walls.
However, the officials admit the exact cause may never be known, because the structure had to be demolished before the four story building could be thoroughly examined.
The upper floors of the building were vacant. About 20 people living near the building were evacuated, as a precaution.