For chile lime butter
1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot
1 teaspoon finely grated fresh lime zest
2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
1 teaspoon minced fresh serrano chili, including seeds
1/2 teaspoon salt
6 (5 ounce) sea bass
1/2 teaspoon salt, to taste (I prefer kosher)
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Method of Preparation:
Chile Lime Butter
1. Stir together butter, shallot, zest, lime juice, chile and salt in a bowl.
2. Pat fish dry and sprinkle with salt.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over moderately high heat until just smoking.
4. Sauté 3 pieces of fish, using a spatula to turn once, until golden and just cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes.
5. Transfer to a plate and sauté remaining fish in same manner.
6. Serve each piece of fish with a dollop of chile lime butter.
23 Kenney Drive
Can't find something?
Contact Us • Work With Us • FCC Public File • For problems with the FCC Public File • EEO Public Filings
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.