Holiday pastry recipes by Chef Ferron
Serving: 4 dozen bars
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup light corn syrup
1 cup peanut butter
6 cups crisp rice cereal
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup butterscotch chips
Method of Preparation:
1. Combine sugar and corn syrup in a large sauce pan over low heat. Stirring constantly only "warm up", sugar will still be grainy.
2. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter. Stir in cereal. Press into lightly greased 13 x 9 baking pan.
3. Combine chips and microwave in medium microwave safe bowl on high for 1 minute, stir. Microwave at 10-20 second intervals, stirring until smooth.
4. Spread over cereal mixture.
5. Chill in pan for 20 minutes or until firm. Cut into bars.
23 Kenney Drive
Can't find something?
Contact Us • Work With Us • FCC Public File • For problems with the FCC Public File • EEO Public Filings
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.