Holiday pastry recipes by Chef Ferron
1/3 cup softened butter
2/3 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/3 cup cocoa
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 cup chocolate chips
Method of Preparation:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cream together the butter and the sugar until smooth.
3. In a large bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and cocoa. Add the flour mixture to the
creamed mixture. Mix on 1st speed just until combined.
4. Dough will be stiff. Mix in the chips by hand.
5. Divide the dough into 2 pieces. Shape into two 9 inch x 2 inch x 1 inch logs.
6. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes. Remove from oven.
7. Cool for 30 minutes. Slice diagonally into 1 inch slices.
8. Return to oven and bake to desired doneness.
23 Kenney Drive
Can't find something?
Contact Us • Work With Us • FCC Public File • For problems with the FCC Public File • EEO Public Filings
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.