Coventry police tell NBC 10 that they are investigating a possible death from carbon monoxide.
The Coventry Fire Department was called to a home in the 2100 block of Flat River Road at about 8:30 p.m. Wednesday.
According to police, a firefighter found a man unresponsive and also found high readings of carbon monoxide.
The man was pronounced dead at the scene.
No additional information was immediately available.
23 Kenney Drive
Can't find something?
Contact Us • Work With Us • FCC Public File • For problems with the FCC Public File • EEO Public Filings
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.