4 oz. of hydrated cod finely shredded
1 small potato cut into small match stick size
1/4 cup thinly sliced onion
1 clove garlic
2 bay leaves
1 tbsp. chopped parsley
Salt & Pepper to taste
2 tbsp. olive oil
Method of Preparation:
1. Soak codfish overnight and drain water at least twice. Boil codfish, once boiled, remove skin, bones and shred up into smaller pieces.
2. Peel potatoes and cut into small cubes. Fry potatoes until golden brown. While waiting for potatoes to fry.
3. Julienne the onions and mince the garlic. On low heat, sweat the onions and garlic in olive oil. Add in the shredded codfish and stir. Add the fried potatoes
4. Whisk and season the eggs and remove the pot from the heat so you can add the eggs. If you see the eggs are not completely cooked, bring the pot to the heat for some time.
5. Sprinkle with parsley and garnish with olives.
23 Kenney Drive
Can't find something?
Contact Us • Work With Us • FCC Public File • For problems with the FCC Public File • EEO Public Filings
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.