2 Duck legs and breast
1 cup rice
1/2 cup Proscitutto
1/2 cup Chourio
Pigs ear (Optional)
3 tbsp. Butter
1/4 bunch Parsley bunch
Lemon juice to taste
3 Cloves of garlic
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Method of Preparation:
1. Bring to a boil the duck, pigs ear, procitutto, parsley and cloves with salt and pepper. Remove the foam.
2. Once meats are cooked remove them from stock and let it cool. Remove the fat and bring it to a boil.
3. Add in the rice, lemon juice and season.
4. Spread butter all over the duck and once the stock has disappeared from the rice pit, soak the duck in.
5. Let the rice finish cooking. Carve the duck, debone and slice it, as well as the other meats. Arrange over the rice.
23 Kenney Drive
Can't find something?
Contact Us • Work With Us • FCC Public File • For problems with the FCC Public File • EEO Public Filings
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.