1 (14 ounce) package caramel candies
2 tablespoons whipping cream
12 cups popped popcorn
1 cup dry roasted peanuts
Method of Preparation:
1. Combine caramels and whipping cream in a glass bowl.
2. Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes or until melted, stirring mixture once. (30 seconds at a time)
3. Place popcorn and peanuts in a large bowl.
4. Drizzle with caramel sauce, tossing gently to coat.
5. Place popcorn mixture on a lightly greased 15x10 inch jelly roll pan.
6. Bake at 250 degrees F for 1 hour. Cool.
23 Kenney Drive
Can't find something?
Contact Us • Work With Us • FCC Public File • For problems with the FCC Public File • EEO Public Filings
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.