A fire in an apartment complex in Newport forces seven residents out of their homes Friday night.
According to the Newport Fire Department the fire started in a mattress at the residence on 90 Girard Avenue, and quickly spread to the surrounding area.
No one was injured in the fire and the Red Cross has stepped in to help the seven people, six adults and one child, who were forced out by the flames and resulting smoke and water damage.
23 Kenney Drive
Can't find something?
Contact Us • Work With Us • FCC Public File • For problems with the FCC Public File • EEO Public Filings
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.