Cranston police have released the names and the cause of death of the victims that were found in their home Wednesday morning.
NBC 10 has learned that Manuel Gomes, 40, of Pawtucket and Maria Halog, 36, of Cranston have been identified as the victims of the fatal poisoning.
The Cranston Fire Department had found high levels of carbon monoxide inside the home when they arrived on Wednesday, and according to the Cranston Police Department the cause of death has now been confirmed as carbon monoxide poisoning.
23 Kenney Drive
Can't find something?
Contact Us • Work With Us • FCC Public File • For problems with the FCC Public File • EEO Public Filings
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.