1 1/2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
5 tbsp. Butter
1 cup plus 1 tbsp. Sugar
24oz. Ricotta cheese
1 tsp. Vanilla extract
2 cups pumpkin puree
1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
1/4 tsp. Nutmeg
1/4 tsp. Allspice
Whipped cream (optional)
Method of Preparation:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Make the crust by combining the graham cracker crumbs with melted butter and 1 tbsp. of sugar. In a medium bowl mix well enough to coat all crumbs, but do not make it into a paste. Bake for 5 minutes and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine cream cheese and 1 cup of sugar until smooth. Add vanilla, pumpkin, eggs (one at a time). Then add cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice and continue to mix until smooth and creamy.
4. Pour the filling into a spring pan and bake for 60-70 minutes in a water bath. The top of the cheesecake will be dark.
5. Remove from the oven and allow the cheesecake to cool. When at room temperature place the cheesecake in the refrigerator. When cooled remove from spring pan and serve with a dollop of whipped cream (optional)
23 Kenney Drive
Can't find something?
Contact Us • Work With Us • FCC Public File • For problems with the FCC Public File • EEO Public Filings
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.