Chef Eric Xue, of Beijing China
10 ounces pork tenderloin
1 green bell pepper
1/8 cup pineapple tidbits
1/4 cup tomato sauce
0.6 ounces white vinegar
1/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 each egg white
1 tbsp. baking soda
1/4 cup white wine
A drop of olive oil
Salt to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Preheat deep fryer to 335 degrees F. Cut pork and bell pepper into carré (3/4 x 3/4 x 3/4). Marinade pork cuts in salt and white wine.
2. Prepare thick batter, using all-purpose flour, egg white, baking soda and water. Coat pork cuts with batter.
3. Place in fryer until the pork is a golden brown.
4. In a wok prepare sauce. Mix tomato sauce, vinegar and sugar in the wok with a drop of olive oil. Heat it and mix well, add salt to taste. Cool down pork, deep fry second time until the flour shell is firm and hard.
5. Mix bell pepper, pineapple tidbits and pork together, and then stir fry in the wok with the sauce quickly.
23 Kenney Drive
Can't find something?
Contact Us • Work With Us • FCC Public File • For problems with the FCC Public File • EEO Public Filings
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.