Honey Apple Cake
1 cup vegetable oil
1 ½ cups of sugar
¼ cup honey
3 large eggs
3 cups of all-purpose flour sifted
1 tsp. baking soda
¼ tsp. salt
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
¼ tsp nutmeg
1 tbsp. vanilla extract
3 cups chopped peeled apples (any type will do)
2/3 cup light brown sugar
1/3 cup honey
1 stick of butter
¼ cup milk
Method of preparation:
Preheat an oven to 350 degrees.
1 Grease and flour a Bunt Cake Pan.
2. In a bowl, beat the oil, sugar until well blended.
3. Add the eggs beating in one at a time just until blended.
4. Combine the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla. Best until a smooth batter. Is achieved.
5. Fold in the apples and pour the batter into the prepared Bunt pan and bake for 55-60 min on until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center of the cake.
6. Let rest for 15-20 min then invert on a platter and place the cake right side up.
For the Honey Syrup:
23 Kenney Drive
Can't find something?
Contact Us • Work With Us • FCC Public File • For problems with the FCC Public File • EEO Public Filings
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.