Fire damages Pawtucket apartment building - News, Weather and Classifieds for Southern New England

Fire damages Pawtucket apartment building

Posted: Updated:
PAWTUCKET, R.I. -

A fire on Monday damaged an apartment building in Pawtucket.

The fire at the building at Harrison Avenue and Tweed Street was reported at about noon, and started on the third floor.

No injuries were reported.

A tenant told NBC 10 they believe the fire started from cigarette ash that ignited a couch that was outside on a porch.

Fire officials said the fire remains under investigation.

Powered by WorldNow

23 Kenney Drive
Cranston, R.I., 02920

Telephone: 401.455.9100
Fax: 401.455.9140
Email: news@wjar.com

Can't find something?

NBC 10 Outerwear Provided by:

NBC 10 Media Relations
Provided by:

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.