A fire on Monday damaged an apartment building in Pawtucket.
The fire at the building at Harrison Avenue and Tweed Street was reported at about noon, and started on the third floor.
No injuries were reported.
A tenant told NBC 10 they believe the fire started from cigarette ash that ignited a couch that was outside on a porch.
Fire officials said the fire remains under investigation.
23 Kenney Drive
Can't find something?
Contact Us • Work With Us • FCC Public File • For problems with the FCC Public File • EEO Public Filings
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2013 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.