2 pounds flank steak
3 shallots, thinly sliced
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
4 tablespoon soy sauce
3 tablespoon sugar
2 scallions, minced
1 pound portobello mushrooms, sliced
1 pound cremini mushrooms, sliced
1/4 cup butter
Method of Preparation:
1. Trim steak, then cut into 4 equal pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
2. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine steak, shallots, balsamic, soy sauce, sugar, and scallions. Add steaks and let sit for 2
hours or more in the refrigerator.
3. Preheat grill. Remove steaks from bag and dispose of marinade. Grill steaks until done, about 6 minutes per side.
4. Meanwhile, add mushrooms, butter, salt, and pepper to a large piece of foil. Fold to create a packet. Cook beside the steak for 15
5. When steak is done, allow to rest for 10 minutes before thinly slicing against the grain. Top with mushrooms.
23 Kenney Drive
Can't find something?
Contact Us • Work With Us • FCC Public File • For problems with the FCC Public File • EEO Public Filings
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2013 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.