1 1/2 cups of crushed graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup toasted crushed walnuts
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup melted butter
1 pound softened cream cheese
2 cups Greek yogurt
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup confectioners sugar sifted
1 pint fresh blueberries
1 quart fresh strawberry's
Method of Preparation:
1. In a bowl, combine the crumbs, walnuts, granulated sugar, and melted butter.
2. Using your fingers blend it well and press on the bottom of a false bottom tart or spring form pan spayed with vegetable spray.
3. Refrigerate until firm, meanwhile in a large bowl, blend the cream cheese, yogurt, and the confectioners sugar and blend well.
4. Pour this into the prepared pan and let set over night covered.
5. The next day remove the sides of the pan and decorate with the blueberries and strawberries to make a red white and blue dessert.
23 Kenney Drive
Can't find something?
Contact Us • Work With Us • FCC Public File • For problems with the FCC Public File • EEO Public Filings
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2013 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.