1 1/2 pounds sea scallops
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/3 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon ground cumin
2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
1 avocado, peeled and diced
1 tablespoon lime juice
4 cups fresh or frozen corn kernels
1 bunch scallion, minced
1/4 cup dry white wine
Method of Preparation:
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Dry scallops with paper towels before combing with salt, pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon cumin.
3. Cook scallops for 1 minute on each side. Transfer to a plate.
4. Add corn, scallions, white wine, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon cumin to skillet. Cook until tender, about 4 minutes. Spoon mixture over scallops.
5. Top with avocado tossed with lime juice.
23 Kenney Drive
Can't find something?
Contact Us • Work With Us • FCC Public File • For problems with the FCC Public File • EEO Public Filings
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2013 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.