Firefighters said the cause of a Wednesday night fire in Fall River has been traced to a cigarette.
The Red Cross is assisting 18 people displaced by the fire. The six-family home on Hamlet Street went up in flames Wednesday night at about 8:30 p.m.
Firefighters said the fire started on the second floor and spread to the third.
Nobody was reported hurt.
23 Kenney Drive
Can't find something?
Contact Us • Work With Us • FCC Public File • For problems with the FCC Public File • EEO Public Filings
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.