4 bananas, sliced into quarters lengthwise
1 cup toasted macadamia nuts
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon ground cardamom
1 stick butter, melted
4 sheets filo pastry
2 tablespoons honey
Method of Preparation:
1. Grind macadamia nuts, sugar, and cardamom in a food processor until fine. Melt 1/2-stick butter in the microwave, about 30 seconds.
2. Lay out the filo one sheet at a time, brushing each surface with melted butter. Sprinkle each with the ground macadamia mixture.
Cut the filo into 16 squares. Place a banana in the center of each piece and roll filo around the banana.
3. Place on a nonstick baking dish and refrigerate for 1 hour or until ready to bake.
4. Combine 1/2-stick butter and honey. Brush fingers with mixture and place in oven. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
23 Kenney Drive
Can't find something?
Contact Us • Work With Us • FCC Public File • For problems with the FCC Public File • EEO Public Filings
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.