CHEF LAVORNIA'S BLOG chefglutenfreek.blogspot.com
3/4 cup gluten free crispy brown rice cereal
1/4 cup shredded coconut
1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1/8 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/3 cup rice bran or teff flour
12 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
Method of Preparation:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
2. In a food processor, pulse rice cereal until about the size of Panko breadcrumbs. Combine with coconut, Old Bay, black pepper, and paprika.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk eggs.
4. In a separate bowl, add rice bran.
5. Dip each shrimp in rice bran mixture, then egg, then rice bran. Place on sheet pan. Bake for 8 minutes, flip shrimp, and continue baking for 4 minutes.
23 Kenney Drive
Can't find something?
Contact Us • Work With Us • FCC Public File • For problems with the FCC Public File • EEO Public Filings
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.