4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 boneless and skinless chicken breasts, sliced
1 stalk celery, chopped
1 onions, sliced
1 bell pepper, sliced
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons dried oregano
salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Method of Preparation:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Lightly coat four pieces of parchment paper or aluminum foil with olive oil.
3. Combine chicken, celery, onions, bell pepper, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Mix to combine.
4. Divide the chicken and vegetables evenly into 4 portions. Fold up the edges like a parcel to close the packets.
5. Place on a baking pan, sprinkle with a little water and bake for about 20 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
23 Kenney Drive
Can't find something?
Contact Us • Work With Us • FCC Public File • For problems with the FCC Public File • EEO Public Filings
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.