1 1/2 cups all purpose flour sifted
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 tbsp grated fresh orange zest
1 cup non fat yogurt
1/2 cup canola oil
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup orange marmalade
2 tbsp fresh orange juice
Method of preparation:
1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Mix and set aside.
3. In another large bowl, whisk the yogurt, canola oil, eggs, sugar and vanilla until blended.
4. Pour this in the flour mixture and mix well until smooth.
5. Pour this into a break down cake pan and spray it well with veg oil.
6. Pour the batter in the prepared pan and bake for 30-35 min or until a toothpick when inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
7. Remove the cake from the oven and let cook for a few min then remove it from the cake pan while still warm.
8. In a sauce pan, combine the marmalade and orange juice and heat to a simmer. Using a spoon spread it over the top of the cake so it can soak in a bit. When well cooled serve.
23 Kenney Drive
Can't find something?
Contact Us • Work With Us • FCC Public File • For problems with the FCC Public File • EEO Public Filings
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.