Firefighters from Central Falls responded to a Dexter Street triple-decker at noon Thursday for a report of an ammonia smell.
They called in hazardous-materials teams from North Providence and Woonsocket to enter a third-floor apartment. The source of the odor wasn't immediately known.
The building has a travel agency and an insurance company on the ground floor. Nearby buildings were evacuated as a precaution.
23 Kenney Drive
Can't find something?
Contact Us • Work With Us • FCC Public File • For problems with the FCC Public File • EEO Public Filings
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.