2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
salt to taste
1 large sweet potato
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Method of Preparation:
1. To make carrot chips: Preheat oven to 250 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Using a mandoline or a knife and thinly sliced carrots into rounds. Lightly toss the carrots in olive oil and sea salt. Don't over saturate the carrots with olive oil, only a light coating.
3. Bake chips for 45 minutes. Set aside and allow cool on wire rack.
4. For the sweet potato chips: Preheat oven to 375. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
5. Peel skin off the sweet potato and discard. Continue to peel the sweet potato with peeler making lots of thin strips of the sweet potato. Put the strips onto prepared baking sheet and drizzle olive oil, sea salt, and cinnamon. Using fingers, toss the potatoes to evenly coat the strips of sweet potato.
6. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until edges are slightly golden and crispy. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
23 Kenney Drive
Can't find something?
Contact Us • Work With Us • FCC Public File • For problems with the FCC Public File • EEO Public Filings
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.